HI-SPEED USB TO 1-PORT SERIAL RS232 INDUSTRIAL ADAPTER
***QTY >= 10, CONTACT US***
The USB2-H-1001-M is a single-channel USB-to-RS232 communication module. The integrated electronics use the FTDI FT232H device to provide Hi-Speed USB to Serial conversion along with an RS232 level shifter. The latest FTDI drivers include support for Windows 10 and Mac-OS X. The USB2-H-1001-M is enclosed in a compact and rugged metal housing which can be free-standing or wall-mounted.
• Standard USB-B device connector for connection to a USB host or hub port
• Provides full set of RS232 level signals (TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI and GND) on a DE-9P (DB9-Male) connector and a 10-way terminal block
• Additional 5V output available on the terminal block to power external circuits (max 80mA when the unit is powered from the USB port)
• Indicators include a Power LED and Tx/Rx LEDs which provide a visual indication of data traffic
• Powered from the host USB port, no external supply required (a 5V external supply may optionally be connected)
• Maximum RS232 level data rate of 1 Mbps
• Uses royalty-free FTDI drivers for Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98, Server 2012 & 2008, Linux, Mac-OS 8, 9, X.
• Fully RoHS compliant and CE and FCC approved
• Operating temperature range: -40oC to +85oC
• Dimensions: 49mm x 71mm x 24mm (width x length x height) excluding wall-mount brackets
• Supplied with USB cable and wall-mount brackets
Cart is empty.