NEW CAN BUS SOLUTIONS AT EASYSYNC
S1-A-7001 - RS232 to CANbus Adapter
The S1-A-7001 is an RS232 to CANbus adapter which supports operations up to 1Mbps on both RS232 and CANbus interfaces. The S1-A-7001 comes in an enclosure which is rated for operation for industrial temperature ranges. The compact size of the S1-A-7001 allows the adapter to be used in a variety of applications, from a portable laptop to permanent installations in industrial and commercial environment.
· Integrated PIC with the ECAN controller.
· LEDs indicate Initialization and CANbus status for monitoring port status & easy
· Supports 11-bit and 29-bit CAN messages.
· CANbus connector conforms to CiA DS102-2.
· Operating temperature of -40°C to +85°C.
· CE/FCC approved.
· Requires an external power supply (on CANbus connector) with input voltage
range of +6VDC to +15VDC.
USB2-F-7001 - Full-Speed USB to Single Port CANbus Adapter
The USB2-F-7001, USB to CANbus adapter, provides a fast and simple way to connect a CANbus device to a PC via a USB port. The USB2-F-7001 unit supports industrial temperature ranges and is supplied in an enclosure. Software drivers and an API library to enable software application development are also supplied with the unit.
· Easy plug & play installation and CANbus device connection.
· Can handle up to 1Mbit/s CAN bitrate.
· Operates with USB 1.1 & 2.0 Host and Hub ports.
· Microchip PIC18F2680 CAN Controller and Microchip MCP2551CAN Tranceiver (Fully
Compatible with ISO 11898-24V).
· Uses the FTDI FT245R USB to FIFO converter.
· Software drivers for Windows and Linux. Software development API.
· No external power supply needed -powered via USB interface (0.9 meter USB
· Industry Standard FTDI chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility.
· Industrial temperature range (-400C to +850C).
· CE/FCC approved.
· Supplied complete with enclosure and wall mounts