- Weight:0.150 Kgs
1 PORT USB-RS232 WITH DETACHABLE USB CABLE
|Manual||1.2||USB to Serial Converters Manual|
***QTY >= 10, CONTACT US***
ES-U-1001-A can plug directly into an unused USB port using it's inbuilt USB "A" plug where space permits. A short 10 cm detachable USB extension cable allows the ES-U-1001-A to be used where connector spacing does not allow the ES-U-1001-A to be inserted directly.
ES-U-1001-A features a full set of RS232 modem data and control signals (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, and GND) on it's PC compatible DB9 male connector and has an internal 128 byte transmit buffer FIFO and a 384 byte receive buffer FIFO. It supports RS232 data transfer rates of up to 23 0Kbps. No external power supply is required as ES-U-1001-A takes it's power from the USB bus.
ES-U-1001-A comes complete with drivers for Microsoft Windows '98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 & 2012. Also included are drivers for Apple OS8, OS9 and OSX. Linux kernel 2.4.20 or greater includes also USB drivers for this product are downloadable for free.
· Attractive translucent plastic design
· Serial port speed of up to 230 Kbps
· Adds one RS232 serial port by connecting to USB port
· Installed as standard Windows COM port
· FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer
· Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
· One DB9 male connector
· Serial Communication Parameters:
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 7, 8
- Flow control: RTS/CTS , DSR/DTR, X-ON/ X-OFF, None
· Detachable 10 cm USB cable
· RxD, TxD LEDs for monitoring port status & easy diagnostics
· COM Port Number assignment is configurable
· Industry Standard FTDI chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility
· Compatible drivers for all current Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
· Full RS232 modem control signals
· RS232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
· Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required
· CE / FCC Approved
|USB to Serial Converters Manual||[PDF, 1.14 MB]|