- Weight:0.210 Kgs
2 PORT USB - RS232 ADAPTER WITH DETACHABLE USB CABLE
|Manual||1.2||USB to Serial Converters Manual|
***QTY >= 10, CONTACT US***
ES-U-1002-A can plug directly into a unused USB port using it's inbuilt USB "A" plug where space permits. A short 25cm detachable USB extension cable allows the ES-U-1002-A to be used where connector spacing does not allow the ES-U-1002-A to be inserted directly.
ES-U-1002-A features a full set of RS-232 modem data and control signals (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, and GND) on it's PC compatible DB9 male connectors and has an internal 128 byte transmit buffer FIFO and a 384 byte receive buffer FIFO on each of its 2 RS232 Ports. Each port supports RS232 data transfer rates of up to 230K bps. No external power supply is required as ES-U-1002-A takes it's power from the USB bus.
ES-U-1002-A comes complete with drivers for Microsoft Windows '98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 & 2012. Also included are drivers for Apple OS8, OS9 and OSX. Linux kernel 2.4.20 or greater includes also USB drivers for this product are downloadable for free.
· Attractive translucent plastic design
· Serial port speed of up to 230K bps per port
· Adds two RS-232 serial ports by connecting to USB
· Installed as standard Windows COM ports
· FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer
· Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host ports
· Two DB9 male connectors
· Serial Communication Parameters
-Parity: None, Even, Odd
-Data bits: 7, 8
-Flow control: RTS/CTS , DSR/DTR, X-ON/ X-OFF, None
· Detachable 25cm USB cable
· RxD, TxD LEDs for monitoring port status & easy diagnostics
· COM Port Number assignment is configurable
· Industry Standard FTDI chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility
· Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98,
Server 2012 & 2008, Linux, MAC-OS8, 9, X
· Full RS-232 modem control signals
· RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
· Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required.
|USB to Serial Converters Manual||[PDF, 1.14 MB]|