- Weight:0.370 Kgs
|Manual||1.2||USB to Serial Converters Manual|
***QTY >= 10, CONTACT US***
The ES-U-1002-M USB Serial Adapter is designed for industrial applications to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB Serial Adapter instantly adds two RS232 serial communication ports to your system. By taking advantage of the USB bus, the ES-U-1002-M USB Serial Adapter makes it easier than ever to add serial ports and serial devices to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot plug features.
Plugging the ES-U-1002-M USB Serial Adapter to the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the port doesn't require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The adapter is powered by the USB port, and no external power adapter is required. The adapter comes complete with a DIN rail bracket for installation in industrial environments.
The ES-U-1002-M features an auxiliary screw terminal power output ( 5V - 150mA ) which can be used to power external devices.
The USB Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS232 serial communication port. Complete driver support for Microsoft Windows® (WHQL-Certified), Mac OS X, Linux and Windows CE.
· Adds two RS232 serial ports by connecting to USB port
· Installed as standard Windows COM port
· Full RS232 modem control signals on each port
· RS232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS,DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
· Serial port speed up to 460K bps on each port
· Auxiliary Power Output - 5V 150mA
· USB cable of 0.9 meter included
· Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required.
· FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer per port
· Easy plug & play installation and RS232 device connection
· Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
· Industry Standard FTDI chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility
· Two DB9 male connector
· Serial Communication Parameters:
-Parity: None, Even, Odd
-Data bits: 7, 8
-Flow control: RTS/CTS , DSR/DTR, X-ON/ X-OFF, None
· LEDs of Power, RxD, TxD for monitoring port status & easy diagnostics
· SECC sheet metal chassis; DIN rail bracket available seperately
· Dimensions: 57mm x 76mm x 23mm
82mm x 76mm x 23mm (with DIN rail bracket)
· COM Port Number assignment is configurable
· Supports Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98,
Server 2012 & 2008, Linux, MAC-OS8, 9, X
|USB to Serial Converters Manual||[PDF, 1.14 MB]|