ES-U-1008B (NB this item is now powered by USB only)
- Weight:0.710 Kgs
USB TO 8-PORT RS232 ADAPTER
|Manual||1.2||USB to Serial Converters Manual|
***QTY >= 10, CONTACT US***
The ES-U-1008 converter is a eight port USB-RS232 converter. Housed in a silver colour strong plastic enclosure it is designed for industrial applications, is self powered, and comes complete with it's own wall-mount PSU adapter. TX/RX status LED's on each port help with diagnosing connectivity problems. ES-U-1008 adds eight Windows serial Com ports via it's USB connection and is compatible with new & legacy RS232 devices. USB Plug and Play allows easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources.
ES-U-1008 features a full set of RS232 modem data and control signals (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, and GND) on each of it's PC compatible DB9 male connectors. ES-U-1008 has an internal 128 byte transmit buffer FIFO and a 384 byte receive buffer FIFO on each of its 8 ports. All ports support RS232 data transfer rates of up to 230 Kbps.
Connection to USB is via a 0.9m detachable USB cable (supplied). Longer USB cables can be purchased separately if required. The unit is supplied with a wall-mount type power adapter as standard.
ES-U-1008 comes comes complete with drivers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98, Server 2012 & 2008, Linux, MAC-OS8, 9, X, Linux kernel 2.4.20 or greater includes also USB drivers for this product all downloadable for free.
· Sturdy silver finish plastic enclosure
· Serial port speed of up to 230 Kbps per port
· Adds eight RS232 serial ports by connecting to USB
· Installed as standard Windows COM ports
· FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer
· Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host ports
· Eight DB9 male connectors
· Serial Communication Parameters:
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 7, 8
- Flow control: RTS/CTS , DSR/DTR, X-ON/ X-OFF, None
· 0.9m USB A-B cable included
· RxD, TxD LEDs for monitoring port status & easy diagnostics
· COM Port Number assignment is configurable
· Industry Standard FTDI chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility
· Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98, Server 2012 & 2008,
· Linux, MAC-OS8, 9, X
· Full RS232 modem control signals
· RS232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
· External wall mount power adapter supplied
|USB to Serial Converters Manual||[PDF, 1.14 MB]|