- Weight:0.370 Kgs
|Manual||1.2||USB to Serial Converters Manual|
***QTY >= 10, CONTACT US***
The ES-U-3001-M USB-to-RS232 /422 /485 Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB Serial Adapter instantly adds a RS232, or RS422, or RS485 serial communication port to your system. By taking advantage of the USB bus, the USB Serial Adapter makes it easier than ever to add serial ports and serial devices to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot plug features.
By plugging the USB Serial Adapter to the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the port doesn't require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The adapter is powered by the USB port, and no external power adapter is required.
The adapter is designed with an external 4-pin dip switch to set RS232, RS422 or RS485 mode conveniently, without the need to open the metal chassis. Both a 6-pin terminal block and a DB9 male connector are available for optimal flexibility for serial connection. The adapter also provides a unique feature of supplying power output of 5V/150mA through pin-5 of the terminal block to serial device. The adapter is with DIN rail bracket for industrial environment. Termination and biasing option are available for data transmission lines.
The USB to RS232 /422 /485 Adapter provides instant connectivity to RS232, RS422,RS485 communication devices for POS, factory automation equipment, multi-drop data collection devices, bar code readers, time clocks, scales, data entry terminals, PC to PC long distance communications, ATMs and serial communication in harsh environments. The ES-U-3001-M USB to Industrial I/O provides industrial solution requiring single node or multi-drop communications over short and long distance.
Complete driver support for Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98, Server 2012 & 2008, Linux, MAC-OS 8, 9, X. All drivers are downloable for free.
· Adds one RS232, or RS422, or RS485 serial port by connecting to USB port
· Installs as standard Windows COM port
· Full RS232 modem control signals
· RS232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS,DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
· RS422 data signal: Tx-, Tx+, Rx+, Rx-,GND, RTS-, RTS+, CTS+, CTS-
· RS485 data signal: 4-wire: Tx-, Tx+, Rx+, Rx- 2-wire: data-, data+
· FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer
· RS232 Serial port speed up to 460 Kbps
· RS422 /485 Serial port speed up to 1 Mbps
· One DB9 male connector & one 6-pin terminal block
· Supplies power output of 5 V/150 mA through pin-5 of terminal block for serial
devices requiring power.
· Full hardware and software flow control
· Automatic transmit buffer control for 2-wire RS485 half-duplex operation
· One external dip switch for easy RS232, RS422, RS485 mode settings:
- no need to open chassis to set the mode
- RS232 mode: OFF, ON, ON, ON
- RS422 mode: 4-wire with handshaking ON, ON, ON, ON
- RS485 mode: 4-wire full duplex ON, OFF, ON, ON
- RS485 mode: 2-wire half duplex with echo ON, OFF, OFF, ON
- RS485 mode: 2-wire half duplex without echo ON, OFF, OFF, OFF
· ESD surge protection (15KV)
· Monitor LEDs of Power, TxD, RxD indicating power & port status
· Serial Communication Parameters:
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 7, 8
- Flow control: RTS/CTS , X-ON/ X-OFF, None
· Built-in 120 Ohm termination resistors for Tx/Rx/CTS termination
· Built-in 750 Ohm biasing resistor for Tx/Rx biasing
· USB cable of 0.9 meter included
· Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required.
· Easy plug & play installation and RS232 /RS422 /RS485 device connection
· Industry Standard FTDI chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility
· Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
· SECC sheet metal chassis; DIN rail bracket available seperately
· Dimensions: 57mm x 76mm x 23mm
82mm x 76mm x 23mm (with DIN rail bracket)
· COM Port Number assignment is configurable
· CE and FCC Approved
|USB to Serial Converters Manual||[PDF, 1.14 MB]|