- Weight:0.290 Kgs
USB TO RS485 CABLE, 5.0M BLACK CABLE, WIRE END
Product uses FTDI P/N: FT232R
The USB-RS485 cables are USB to RS485 levels serial converters. The cables include FTDI’s FT232RQ USB to serial UART interface IC device, which handles all the USB signalling, and protocols, plus an appropriate transceiver. The cable provides a fast, simple method to connect equipment with an RS485 interface to USB.
• Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable.
• UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity.
• TIA-485 and V.28/V.24 communication interface with low power requirements.
• Internal EEPROM with user writeable area.
• Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud.
• Visual indication of Tx and Rx traffic via LEDs in the transparent USB connector.
• Extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C).
• Electronics available as separate PCB.
|DS_USB_RS485_CABLES||[PDF, 508.26 KB]|