- Weight:0.640 Kgs
4 PORT USB - RS232 ADAPTER - LIMITED QUANTITY
SHIPS OUT OF THE UK
|Manual||1.2||USB to Serial Converters Manual|
*** VERY LIMITED QUANTITY - SHIPS OUT OF THE UK ***
The ES-U-1004 converter is a four port USB-RS232 converter. Housed in a silver colour strong plastic enclosure it is designed for industrial applications, is self powered, and comes complete with it's own wall-mount PSU adapter. TX/RX status LED's on each port help with diagnosing connectivity problems. ES-U-1004 adds four Windows serial Com ports via it's USB connection and is compatible with new & legacy RS-232 devices. USB Plug and Play allows easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources.
ES-U-1004 features a full set of RS-232 modem data and control signals (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, and GND) on each of it's PC compatible DB9 male connectors. ES-U-1004 has an internal 128 byte transmit buffer FIFO and a 384 byte receive buffer FIFO on each of its 4 ports. All ports support RS232 data transfer rates of up to 230K bps.
Connection to USB is via a 0.9m detachable USB cable (supplied). Longer USB cables can be purchased separately if required. The unit is supplied with a U.S. style 120v wall-mount type power adapter as standard.
ES-U-1004 comes comes complete with drivers for Microsoft Windows '98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. The Windows XP drivers are fully WHQL certified. Also included are drivers for Apple OS8, OS9 and OSX. Linux kernel 2.4.20 or greater includes also USB drivers for this product.
· Sturdy silver finish plastic enclosure
· Serial port speed of up to 230K bps per port
· Adds four RS-232 serial ports by connecting to USB
· Installed as standard Windows COM ports
· FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer
· Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host ports
· Four DB9 male connectors
· Serial Communication Parameters:
-Parity: None, Even, Odd
-Data bits: 7, 8
-Flow control: RTS/CTS , DSR/DTR, X-ON/ X-OFF, None
· 0.9m USB A-B cable included
· RxD, TxD LEDs for monitoring port status & easy diagnostics
· COM Port Number assignment is configurable
· Industry Standard FTDI chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility
· Supports Windows XP, 2003, 2000, ME, 98, Linux, MAC-OS8,9,X
· Full RS-232 modem control signals
· RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
· External 120v A.C. wall mount power adapter supplied
|USB to Serial Converters Manual||[PDF, 1.14 MB]|