- Weight:0.175 Kgs
1 PORT USB TO RS232 ADAPTER CABLE
Product uses FTDI P/N: FT232B
The ES-U-1001-C100 USB to RS232 converter cable is housed in an attractive translucent blue enclosure with a 1m tethered (fixed) USB cable. It is ideally suited to consumer and light industrial applications. The ES-U-1001-C100 adds a Windows serial Com port via its USB connection and is compatible with new & legacy RS-232 devices. USB Plug and Play allows easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources.
ES-U-1001-C100 features a full set of RS-232 modem data and control signals (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, and GND) on its PC compatible DB9 male connector. ES-U-1001-C100 has an internal 128 byte transmit buffer FIFO and a 384 byte receive buffer FIFO. It supports RS232 data transfer rates of up to 500K bps. No external power supply is required as ES-U-1001-C100 takes its power from the USB bus.
• Attractive translucent plastic design
• Enhanced RS232 transciever gives serial port speed of up to 500K bps
• Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to USB port
• Installed as standard Windows COM port
• FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer
• Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
• One DB9 male connector
• Serial Communication Parameters
-Parity: None, Even, Odd
-Data bits: 7, 8
-Flow control: RTS/CTS , DSR/DTR, X-ON/ X-OFF, None
• RxD, TxD LEDs for monitoring port status & easy diagnostics
• Integral 1m USB cable with moulded strain relief
• Quality 4-layer pcb design
• COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support HyperTerminal,
or any other COM port number required
• Industry Standard FTDI chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility
• Full RS-232 modem control signals
• RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
• Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required.
• Compatible drivers for all current Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
|DS_ES-U-1001-C10[C100]||[PDF, 810.66 KB]|