- Weight:0.200 Kgs
USB TO 1-PORT RS422 / RS485 (DB9 CONNECTOR)
|Product Change Notice||1.0||PCN ES-U-2001 to ES-U-2001B|
The ES-U-2001B converter is housed in a strong plastic enclosure - it is designed for more rugged application areas than the cable types. ES-U-2001B adds a Windows serial Com port via it's USB connection and is compatible with new & legacy RS422 / RS485 devices. USB Plug and Play allows easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources.
ES-U-2001B features a full set of RS422 / RS485 data and control signals (TX-, TX+, RX+, RX-, GND, RTS-, RTS+, CTS+, CTS-) on it's DB9 male connector. ES-U-2001B has an internal 128 byte transmit buffer FIFO and a 384 byte receive buffer FIFO. It supports data transfer rates of up to 1 Mbps. No external power supply is required as ES-U-2001 takes it's power from the USB bus.
ES-U-2001B comes with compatible drivers for all current Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. The ES-U-2001B is a revision of the popular ES-U-2001. Please see the datasheet for the differences between these two products.
- Adds one RS422 or RS485 serial port by connecting to USB
- Installs as standard Windows COM port
- RS422 data signals: Tx-, Tx+, Rx+, Rx-,GND, RTS-, RTS+, CTS+, CTS-
- RS485 data signals:
- 4-wire: Tx-, Tx+, Rx+, Rx-
- 2-wire: data-, data+
- FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer
- Serial port speed up to 1 Mbps
- One DB9 male connector
- Full hardware and software flow control
- Automatic transmit buffer control for 2-wire RS485 half-duplex operation
- ESD surge protection (15KV)
- Monitor LEDs of TxD, RxD indicating power & port status
- Serial Communication Parameters:
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 7, 8
- Flow control: RTS/CTS , X-ON/ X-OFF, None
- Built-in 120 Ohm termination resistors for Tx/ Rx/ CTS termination
- USB cable of 0.9 meter included
- Powered by USB port; No external power adapter required.
- Easy plug & play installation and RS422 / RS485 device connection
- Industry Standard FTDI chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility
- COM Port Number assignment is configurable