- Weight:0.280 Kgs
1-PORT USB TO DB25 CONNECTOR
*** LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE ***
The USB-COM-25 converter is housed in a strong plastic enclosure. It is designed for more rugged application areas than similar cable solutions. USB-COM-25 adds a Windows serial Com port via it's USB connection and is compatible with new & legacy RS-232 devices. USB Plug and Play allows easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources.
USB-COM-25 features a full set of RS-232 modem data and control signals (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, and GND) on it's PC-XT compatible DB25 male connector. USB-COM-25 has an internal 128 byte transmit buffer FIFO and a 384 byte receive buffer FIFO. It supports RS232 data transfer rates of up to 230K bps. No external power supply is required as USB-COM-25 takes it's power from the USB bus.
USB-COM-25 comes complete with compatible drivers for current Microsoft Windows, MAX and Linux operating systems.
- Serial port speed of up to 230K bps
- Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to USB port
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- One DB25 male connector
- Serial Communication Parameters - Parity: None, Even, Odd; Data bits: 7, 8; Flow control: RTS/CTS , DSR/DTR, X-ON/ X-OFF, None
- RxD, TxD LEDs for monitoring port status & easy diagnostics
- Detachable 0.8m USB cable
- COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support HyperTerminal, or any other COM port number required
- Industry Standard FTDI chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility
- Full RS-232 modem control signals
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required.