- Weight:0.175 Kgs
Product uses FTDI P/N: FT232R
***QTY >= 10, CONTACT US***
The UT232R-200 is a premium, 1 port, USB to RS232, 2M adapter cable with thumb screws on the DB9 connector to allow for locking the connector to its mating half. Each UT232R adapter cable contains a small internal electronic circuit board which utilizes the FTDI FT232R mounted inside a rugged plastic enclosure.
The integrated electronics also include RS232 line drivers to provide true RS232 signal levels. The UT232R-200 cable uses an enhanced RS232 level converter and is capable of communication rates from 300 baud to 1M baud. This cable is fully RoHS compliant and is CE and FCC approved.
The UT232R cable is available in two lengths 2M (UT232R-200) and 5M length (UT232R-500).
- Special high gloss white finish enclosure design
- Adds one RS232 serial port by connecting to USB
- Enhanced RS232 transceiver gives serial port speeds of up to 1 MBaud
- USB cable with moulded strain relief
- Easy plug & play installation and RS232 device connection
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 Host and Hub ports
- Industry standard FTDI chip set & device drivers for maximum compatibility
- Installs as a standard Windows COM port
- Microsoft Windows ® WHQL-certified, Mac OS X, Linux and Windows CE device drivers
- COM port number can be changed to any available COM port number, including COM1 to COM4, to support HyperTerminal, or any other serial communications software application running in Windows
- FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer, 256 byte receive buffer
- RS232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required
- Serial Communication Parameters:
- Parity: None, Even, Odd - Data bits: 7, 8
- Flow control: RTS/CTS , DSR/DTR, X-ON/X-OFF, Non
- Stop bits 1,2
- Operating temperature of -20°C to +80°