- Weight:0.175 Kgs
1 PORT USB TO RS232 ADAPTER CABLE - 10 CM LENGTH
Product uses FTDI P/N: FT231XS
The USB2-F-1001-X10 is the latest and most cost effective USB to RS232 converter cable. The USB2-F-1001-X10 cable utilises the minimum number of components required for a basic USB - RS232 converter designed using the FT231XS.
- Looks and works great with MAC, PC and Linux platforms
- Installed as standard Windows COM portusing FTDI royalty free drivers
- Entire USB protocal handled by the FTDI FT231XS chip
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 250 kilo-baud at RS232 voltage levels
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity.
- Fully assisted hardware or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- 512 byte receive buffer and 512 byte transmit buffer utilising buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput
- Adjustable receive buffer timeout.
- ESD protection on RS232 I/Os exceeding
- ±15kV IEC1000-4-2 Air Gap Discharge
- / ±15kV for Human Body Mode (HBM)
- ±8kV IEC1000-4-2 Contact Discharge
- ESD protection on USB lines exceeding:
- ±2kV for Human Body Mode (HBM)
- ±200V for Machine Mode (MM)
- ±500V for Charged Device Mode (CDM)
- Integrated MTP-ROM for storing USB VID, PID, serial number and product description strings
- Low operating and USB suspend current
- Low USB bandwidth consumption / USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible
- -40°C to 85°C extended operating temperature range
- CE and FCC approved
- RoHS compliant
- Supplied loose packed in an anti-static bag
|DS_Chipi-X||[PDF, 614.57 KB]|