- Weight:0.150 Kgs
1 PORT USB-RS232 WITH DETACHABLE USB CABLE
Low cost does not mean low performance!
The USB2-F-1001-A is a low cost version of the ES-U-1001-A. The USB2-F-1001-A uses the popular X-chip series device from Future Technology Devices International (FTDI). The USB2-F-1001-A can plug directly into an unused USB port using it's inbuilt USB "A" plug where space permits. A short 10 cm detachable USB extension cable allows the USB2-F-1001-A to be used where connector spacing does not allow it to be inserted directly.
USB2-F-1001-A features a full set of RS232 modem data and control signals (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, and GND) on it's PC compatible DB9 male connector and has an internal 128 byte transmit buffer FIFO and a 384 byte receive buffer FIFO. It supports RS232 data transfer rates of up to 23 0Kbps. No external power supply is required as USB2-F-1001-A takes it's power from the USB bus.
USB2-F-1001-A comes complete with downloadable drivers for Microsoft and MAC OSX platforms. Linux kernel 2.4.20 or greater includes USB drivers for this product downloadable for free.
· Attractive black plastic design
· Serial port speed of up to 230 Kbps
· Adds one RS232 serial port by connecting to USB port
· Installed as standard Windows COM port
· FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer
· Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
· One DB9 male connector
· Serial Communication Parameters:
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 7, 8
- Flow control: RTS/CTS , DSR/DTR, X-ON/ X-OFF, None
· Detachable 10 cm USB cable included
· RxD, TxD LEDs for monitoring port status & easy diagnostics
· COM Port Number assignment is configurable
· Industry Standard FTDI chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility
· Compatible drivers for all current Windows, MAC OS X and Linux operating systems.
· Full RS232 modem control signals
· RS232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
· Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required
· CE / FCC Approved
|DS_USB2-F-1001-A EasySYNC||[PDF, 481.61 KB]|