- Weight:0.240 Kgs
16 CHANNEL USB LOGIC ANALYZER
|Quick Start Guide||-||ES_DLA Quick_Start_Guide|
|ES DLA User Manual||-||ES_DLA_User_Manual|
|New! EasySYNC CDM20828 WHQL Certified.zip||2.08.28|
|NOTE: Be sure to install Windows device drivers prior to installing applications|
|Installation instructions found in the README.TXT file contained within the .zip file|
|Logic Analyzer Application Software for Windows||1.1.3||New! ES-DLA-8-16 Logic Analyzer Software for Windows|
The EasySYNC ES-DLA-16 is our latest ultra-portable, lightweight logic analyser that combines the functions of RAW, RLE, internal & external clock and 16 channels into a single instrument. The ES-DLA-16 offers a maximum sampling rate of 60MHz or 4-bit RAW with an external clock input. Powered by USB the ES-DLA-16 needs no external power supply. Offering a search function, zoom in, zoom out and full view display the quality ES-DLA-16 from EasySYNC provides all the Logic Analyser needs at an affordable cost.
The ES-DLA-16 comes complete with an attractive enclosure with rubberized mouldings, portable carry case, 1 USB cable, 2 testing cables/probes and a handy quick start guide. Hardware is upgradeable over USB.
· Number of Channels: 16
· Capture clock: external clock and internal clock
· Internal capture: use internal clock programmable rates up to 60MHz RLE or 4bit raw
· Data capture modes: Raw data or RLE (Run Length Encoding)
· Maximum number of samples: 256MB
· Maximum input voltage: -0.5 … +5.25V DC
· Input Overvoltage protection: +/-20V (Not meant for continuous operation outside -0.5 … +5.25V)
· CMOS standard voltage thresholds -0.5 … +0.8V – Logic Low; +2.0 … +5.25V – Logic High.
· Hardware upgradeable over USB
· Bus Powered USB Interface (60mA)
· Attractive enclosure with rubberized mouldings
· Dimensions - W: 40mm x H: 10mm x D: 53mm
· Trigger modes: Rising Edge, Falling Edge, High Level and Low Level
· Maximum number of samples: 1 Billion
· Pre-Trig Mode: 0%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
· Zoom-in, Zoom-out and Full view.
· Protocol Analyser: I2C, SPI, OneWire and UART.
· Search Function: Data and Condition.
· Save results to CSV file
· Save results to BMP file